Thursday, January 21, 2010
Not So Happy with Independent Reading
Another quarter approaches its end, and I find myself saying the same things I said last quarter: I am not satisfied with my lack of Independent reading. Although I know this quarter (due to the inhuman amounts of swimming I had to do) I would face more challenges finishing my reading, I could not help but hope I would still manage to finish three books. Sadly, I can only say I've finished two (Kite Runner, 5 People you meet in heaven). On the bright side, I do look at the books I've read this quarter and remember how great they were (especially Kite Runner) and I find myself inspired to read more next quarter. With that said, I look forward to independent reading tomorrow where I will begin this challenge by reading Hunger Games by Suzane Collins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment