Thursday, October 1, 2009
2nd Weekly Reading Post
Oops. Just realized my last post was only saved as a draft and never published. Let's hope this one works. Other than that my reading experience has been pretty good. Continuing in The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, I found that I actually really like mysteries. When I left off, Robert Langdon had just left Sophie Neveu in his attempt to escape to the embassy. Yet much more happened to lead up to that. Langdon had just cracked the code left by the murdered curator of the Lourve, Jacquess Sanuiere. This code states the phrase "Leonardo Davinci/ The Mona Lisa". This only sparked my curiosity and interest in the book. What could artwork from about 500 years have to do with the murder of such an important figure in the world of art? While that problem emerges, the book returns to the main problem: Langdon must get to the embassy! I hope that during independent reading tomorrow some of these mysteries get solved, and of course this store continues to be as intriguing as it is now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment